Dimitri VanKerkoven (8 comments)

Sunday, December 20, 2009 posted by , under

Really hoping to see editorial work of him soon. I miss his long hair. The images are from Premier Models.




8 Reply to "Dimitri VanKerkoven"

Vincent on December 26, 2009 at 3:03 AM

same here.

hes so cuteeeeeee.

 

Mr Joli Môme on January 7, 2010 at 5:15 PM

He's in my school hahaha!
He did some advertisings for D&G, and you can find edito from him on his agency web page. :)

 

Aaliyah K. on January 8, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Ah, your making me jealous! Lucky you Benjamin :] Glad to hear he is working on his future. I believe he hasn't done much new editorial work this past year. Hopefully more luck this year :]

 

Mr Joli Môme on January 8, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Haha, you really don't have anything to be jealous about! I'm not close to him at all, and I actually don't think he is that handsome so...

From what I know he got his year in graphism and stay to it, so, I don't have any idea how he's planning on managing is modeling carrer, but I can try to ask him. :)

8PS : BTW, thx a lot for your pictures of Fashion Week, it's really helpfull, thanks to you I've made most of my SS selection with your website :) )

 

Aaliyah K. on January 25, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Ah, Benjamin, how can you not like him? ;] New digitals keep poppin up, but I haven't seen many editorials yet. Thank you for offering to ask what he has been up to, but just let him be. I'll just keep looking :] And your very welcome!

 

Mr Joli Môme on March 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Hey, I'm sorry to bring you bad news but apparently he doesn't have any project soon.
You can't imagine how embarrassing it was for me to ask. ><

 

. on March 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.  

. on March 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Aww noo, that's too bad! :[ Very sweet of you to ask and yes I can imagine how embarrasing that may have been haha, thank you, I appreciate it! ;]